That’s right folks, you head it right: grain-free egg-free pancakes! I have been, or rather I should say my “gut” has been diggin’ grain free eating! I feel lighter, and have more energy!
This recipe is AMAZING and is now my go-to pancake recipe!
These pancakes also freeze really well. I’m always over ambitious on how much I think I will eat and end up having tons of leftover. I freeze them in a freezer ziplock bag and line them with parchment paper. Whenever I’m feeling for a pancake “fix” I’m able to take them out one at a time.
Let me know if you try it with flax and how it goes 🙂
Ingredients for Grain-free Egg-free Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas (the riper, the sweeter)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds (preferably ground chia) + 3/4 cup water ( or 4 eggs, if you wish )
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut (or almond flour)
- coconut oil (or any other oil) for greasing pan
Directions for Grain-free Egg-free Pancakes
- Mash eggs
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl
- Head a pan on medium heat and grease pan with oil
- Use 1/3 measuring cup and pour batter into pan.
- Wait until you see the batter start to bubble and then flip for another few minutes (they should be golden brown on both sides)
Enjoy with your choice of toppings (nuts, fruit, maple syrup, etc.)!