I’ve been on a vegan cheesecake kick, I’ll admit it! 😛 I’ve been experimenting with raw vegan cheesecakes with all different flavours and this vegan mango cheesecake recipe is a very strong contender! The fruit markets by where I live have all of these delicious looking mangos and so whenever I walk by them, I must buy them. 🙂 I’ve been trying to be creative with using them, I’ve made my
3-Ingredient Mango Mousse and now this vegan mango cheesecake recipe. A friend came over for dinner and I made this for dessert. It was a hit! 🙂
I didn’t use any lemon in the recipe because my mangos were a bit tart, you may want to add some lemon if your mangos are sweet.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup dates, soaked
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- meat from can of coconut milk (this is the solid part)
- 2 mangos, peeled and seeded
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup soaked dates
- Soak cashews & dates, separately (you can do this overnight or if you are like me and forget, I usually just soak them in very warm water for about 10-20 minutes).
- Throw all the crust ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture starts to form a ball.
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, add all the filling ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Grease a cake pan with some coconut oil and pad down the crust mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Smooth it out.
- Pour the mango filling ingredients into the pan, on top of the crust and smooth out as well.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!
- If your mangos are not very sweet, you may want to add some fresh lemon juice. I would start with 1 tsp and then continue until you get the desired taste. (My mangos were quite tart so I didn't add any).
What a fantastic recipe! I love mangoes! This cheesecake looks amazing and it’s so simple to make, love it! 🙂
Thanks so much! What a terrific website, so convenient to find vegan recipes!